Calysto during the Covid-19 Pandemic
Like everyone else, we have had to make some adjustments in order to stay safe during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Earlier this season, all our summer performances were cancelled. We also temporarily cancelled group practices and replaced
them with Monday night Zoom practices. Not quite the same :(
We have recently resumed practicing in our common space, with the following safety measures in place:
- Bandroom was completely cleaned and sanitized before our return. Thanks to our president, Daphne.
- Bandroom is cleaned after every practice. Thanks again, Daphne!
- Sanitizer is available at the front door. All band member sanitize hands as they enter.
- Sanitizer and cloths are used to wipe down pans at the beginning and end of practice.
- Only one person to enter and exit the building at a time.
- Only our private entrance is to be used to enter the bandroom.
- For now, no car pooling unless absolutely necessary. And then, passenger is to sit in back.
- Instruments are separated by a minimum of 2 metres, and players are to honour the 2m distancing protocol.
- One of our long-time members graciously made us all bright and fun, non-medical, washable masks to wear during practice. Thanks Wendy!
Unfortunately, at this time, all our performances remain cancelled, and we can't accept new bookings. We hope that we can see you all again soon.
Stay safe, everyone!